Greater Cincinnati Nonprofit News has published every Thursday since 2014. The e-newsletter is supported by our sponsors and nonprofit job postings, allowing us to offer it free to our 6,000+readers.
GC Nonprofit News is a great way to share your nonprofit’s news with the community at no cost to you. All news submitted must be brief. News submissions should be edited to one or two sentences and can include a web link that provides readers with easy access to additional information.
Use the online form to send us:
- People on the Move – Submit the name, title and a photograph (in jpg or png format) of your staff promotions, new hires or board appointments for nonprofits in the Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southern Indiana region.
- Local News – Submit your good news – such as community grants received, special awards, or new program initiatives.
- Funding/Resource Opportunities for Nonprofits – Submit your grant, funding or resource opportunities. Submit a brief description including any deadlines and a link for how nonprofits can apply.
- Professional Development – Submit your upcoming nonprofit trainings, conferences or special workshops open to the community. Postings are free for nonprofit organizations presenting training events. Please include the topic, date, time, location, cost and registration link and/or an email address or phone number to call for more information.
- Volunteer Opportunity – Submit your volunteer needs with a brief description and contact information/website link.
Deadline: Submissions received by Tuesday at 2 p.m. will be included in Thursday’s GC Nonprofit News.
We do not accept fund-raising event announcements due the volume and limited space. If, however, you would like to submit the results of the event, we will consider including it in the local news section.
*This form is not for job ad submissions: please click here to submit a job ad.
The GC Nonprofit News Team
* indicates required field