Post a Job
WHY ADVERTISE A JOB IN GC NONPROFIT NEWS?
It can be difficult to recruit experienced and qualified applicants for nonprofit job openings. Big job posting sites may attract lots of applicants but many of the applicants will have little or no experience in the nonprofit community.
Posting your job openings in GC Nonprofit News will enable you to recruit applicants who have the qualifications you are looking for and an understanding of the nonprofit workplace.
Your job posting will reach thousands of experienced nonprofit professionals in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky and Southern Indiana region.
“Posting our job opening in GC Nonprofit News was very helpful. Our large and highly qualified pool, I believe, was a result of the exposure in GG Nonprofit News.”
– Lynnette M. Heard, M.Ed., Board of Directors, YWCA Hamilton
Job Posting Includes:
Published 2 or 4 weeks in GC Nonprofit News
Posted 30 days on GC Nonprofit News website Job Board
Promotion on social media channels
Included in Friday’s Special Jobs Edition of GC Nonprofit News
Job Posting Options:
2 weeks: $150
4 weeks: $175
Per job posting
**Please note: jobs submitted by Wednesday at 10am will be published to the website and appear in Thursday's GC Nonprofit News.**
Write a compelling job posting:
We have learned that just describing the job’s responsibilities and minimum qualifications is not enough to attract outstanding candidates. When writing a job ad try to put yourself in the job seeker’s shoes and think about what would motivate him or her to leave a current position. It is important to include reasons why a candidate should be excited about joining your nonprofit’s team, share information about an organization’s impact, and delineate how an applicant can play a role in that important work. Be sure to include your organization’s mission and/or vision.
To utilize the full capabilities of our job board database, we suggest you use the following format:
- * Name AND email of person collecting applications
- * Job Title, Organization Name, Full Time or Part-time, Location
- 2-3 sentence organization/position summary that appears in GC Nonprofit News with a link to the full job description
- Organization Overview or Description and Mission Statement if desired (long description to copy and paste into text box)
- Position Duties
- Position Qualifications
- Resumes will be accepted through what date, if shorter than our 30 day standard? (Month/Date)
- Salary and benefits (optional but recommended)
- * To whom should an applicant apply? Please include email address or job listing website link
* required information
If you have questions about the job submission process, please email Barb or Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You may also reach Jane at 513-378-5526.
Submit a Job Ad
* indicates required field