Back To Listings
The Salvation Army
Manage the shelter and keep all licenses and inspections current. Provide supervision to all shelter aides and the cook. Ensure coverage of the shelter 24/7.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with hiring Shelter Aides and Cook.
- Complete ongoing and continuous training for staff.
- Provide on-site supervision, including coaching for the Emergency Aides and Cook.
- Prepare Shelter Aide schedule that ensures coverage of Emergency Shelter 24/7 while minimizing overtime.
- Plan weekly menus according to Ohio Department of Nutrition standards.
- Prepare grocery and cleaning supply order list.
- Conduct monthly houskeeping inspections of the entire shelter; immediately address issues that have identified.
- Collect timesheets from staff and check for accuracy.
- Twise a year, inventory linens and prepare a list of needed replacements for the Housing Coordinator.
- Manage all discipline for clients when related to their shelter stay.
- Associate's degree in Human Services-related field
- Three years of paid work experience in homless setting
- Flexibility to work all schedules
- Ability to pass an intermediate PC skills assessment
- Must be willing and able to complete required trainings
Email Address for Resume Submission
Link to Apply