Senior Manager, Project Lift
United Way of Greater Cincinnati is seeking a Senior Manager, Project Lift who will provide strategic leadership and day to day management of Project Lift. The role will work closely with community partners, sponsor agencies, and United Way team members to ensure that Project Lift is implemented with consistently high standards of accessibility, equity, effective and efficient processes, positive communications, and supportive interactions with community members and Project Lift participants.
United Way of Greater Cincinnati is seeking a Senior Manager, Project Lift who will provide strategic leadership and day to day management of Project Lift. The role will work closely with community partners, sponsor agencies, and United Way team members to ensure that Project Lift is implemented with consistently high standards of accessibility, equity, effective and efficient processes, positive communications, and supportive interactions with community members and Project Lift participants. The Senior Manager will work closely with colleagues to deepen the impact of Project Lift and ensure it contributes to building strong systems of care for families in our region. The Senior Manager will support United Way systems change efforts by managing data to inform future practice, supporting knowledge creation, and aligning the program with key policy opportunities.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide overall leadership and serve as the community face of Project Lift
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate sponsor and management meetings.
- Lead evaluation and continuous improvement efforts to help ensure adherence to key values and fidelity to the Project Lift model.
- Provide day-to-day management of project operations to ensure effective and efficient processes.
- Supervise team members to ensure Project Lift success.
- Ensure Best Practice and Data and Knowledge Management
- Work closely with the Knowledge Center to ensure appropriate evaluation, data collection and analysis of Project Lift outcome and impact data.
- Create reports to guide program improvement, expansion and communicate impact to key stakeholders.
- Work with Community Connections team to ensure that Project Lift is a central leverage point for building strong systems of care and mutually beneficial relationships across community partners.
- Relationship Management
- Ensure cooperative relationships at United Way, management team, and sponsor agency levels.
- Serve as a key liaison with philanthropic and public sector funders and partners to drive future investment and revenue streams.
- Work throughout the region, in partnership with key United Way colleagues, to identify and pursue opportunities for regional expansion and replication of the Project Lift model.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Eight to ten years of civic sector, health sector, government and/or non-profit human services delivery system.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication – including process / project management documentation and external communication (emails, presentations).
- Strong relationship building skills
- .Successfully manages multiple programs simultaneously.
- Works well under deadline pressure and meets timeline requirements.
- Stays up to date on industry and regulatory trends.
- Strong analytical ability; must be able to interpret, report and use data.
- Strong relationship building skills and customer service focused workstyle.
- Demonstration/evidence of strong technical skills and/or specific experience with MS products, data systems and/or grant management software (ex. Salesforce, E-CImpact, Typeform, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Forms, etc.).
- Listens effectively and solicit information from others; manage and prioritize projects; work cooperatively and flexibly as part of a team.
- Frequent local travel to events within the regional area; some out of town travel for national conferences or trainings.
COMPETENCIES: Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills – Builds Relationships, Organizational/Strategic Planning and Facilitation Skills, Leadership, Measurable Impact – Achievement Oriented, Technology Proficient
Salary starting at $65,500 plus competitive benefits package
Applicants should apply by Tuesday, September 20, 2022, via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion