Recruitment and Benefits Manager
At Girl Scouts of Western Ohio, our Recruitment and Benefits Manager manages all aspects of the recruitment and human resources onboarding process and benefits administration. You'll develop and execute recruitment strategies to support organizational staffing objectives. You'll manage benefits communications, disability leaves, workers' compensation, and unemployment programs.
Get to know us:
Girl Scouts of Western Ohio is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls serving western Ohio and southeast Indiana. Working at Girl Scouts of Western Ohio gives you the opportunity to build a meaningful career. You will grow personally and professionally as you make a positive impact on your community. We continuously strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization that supports the many faces, cultures and walks of life that proudly make up our vibrant community. It is essential to our mission that every individual’s ideas and perspectives are sought out, heard, respected, and valued. Together, we empower girls to make the world a better place. Join Us!
What you’ll be working on:
- Developing and executing recruitment strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives.
- Managing all aspects of the recruitment process and human resources onboarding.
- Creating advertising programs to ensure high visibility with potential candidates, including posting with organizations committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Developing professional relationships with colleges, universities, and community partners as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Managing employee benefit communications, disability leaves, FMLA, ADA, Workers' Compensation and Unemployment programs.
- Actively participate in the planning and implementing of special projects and initiatives.
- Utilizing human resource management, benefit administration, and project management software platforms to manage and analyze data and create reports.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training, and experience required.
- Two to four years of experience in a human resource generalist role with proven experience in recruitment and benefits administration required.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, applicant tracking systems, and project management systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships and effectively problem solve.
- Continual learning mindset.
- PHR Certification highly desirable
- Ability to advance your HR career
- Supportive environment for learning and development
- Flexibility for work/life balance
- Opportunity for hybrid teleworking arrangement
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay and generous benefits package
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.