Principal - St. Ursula Villa School
St. Ursula Villa, a premier, co-educational, independent Catholic school located in the Mt. Lookout area of Cincinnati, OH, is in search of a Principal beginning July 1, 2023. The Principal reports to the school’s
President, is a member of the administrative team, and serves as the educational leader for the Traditional Kindergarten through 8th Grade academic programs. The Principal, working with the President and Director of Early Childhood, will be responsible for the Catholic faith-formation of students and their academic success. This position is heavily focused on academic leadership and offers an attractive compensation package.
• A Roman Catholic committed to the mission, vision, and values of St. Ursula Villa
• Deep knowledge of elementary level programs with emphasis on traditional Catholic instruction
• Strong background in the areas of curricula selection and academic program evaluation
• Ability to encourage and elevate student academic achievement and whole child development
• Accomplished in faculty development and cultivation of a positive learning environment
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills with ability to relate to all members of the school community
• A leader who models exemplary character and values collaboration and insight of others
• Have or be eligible for principal licensure by the Ohio Department of Education
• Able to complete all requirements of the Decree on Child Protection for the Archdiocese
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send cover letter and resume to
email@example.com. To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by March 16, 2023.
For the complete description, please visit https://www.stursulavilla.org/news/st-ursula-villa-principal-search/.