Operations and Marketing Manager
Oversight of the United Way of Warren County’s day-to-day operations, including marketing strategies, event management, and volunteer & donor relationships. This position requires strong organizational, leadership, relational, and communication skills.
Daily Operations & Strategy
- Work with Executive Director and Finance Manager to determine the future vision, strategies, and programs of United Way of Warren County.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process improvement and enhancement.
- Assume a leadership role in projects and opportunities, when feasible, that promote the success and growth of the organization.
- Collaborate with Executive Director to design, develop and implement strategies and procedures that align the short and long-term mission and vision of the United Way of Warren County.
- Support in the management of fundraising and campaign software.
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with customers, clients, partners, community leaders, and stakeholders.
- Represent United Way of Warren County at community events, professional gatherings, and civic functions.
- Support the administrative functions of the office, as needed.
- Design and distribute a quarterly e-newsletter to supporters, donors, and key
- Manage social accounts.
- Lead monthly marketing meetings to determine organizational marketing strategy.
- Utilize success stories, impact statements, news, and special event details from partner agencies, campaign accounts, and other partners for use in UWWC promotions.
- Work with an outside contractor to ensure website content is consistent with industry standards and United Way
- Provide year-round recognition and acknowledgement to supporters, donors, and key stakeholders via e-newsletters, social media, and other platforms.
- Facilitate Annual Campaign Kickoff Event.
- Plan and implement, with inputs from relevant staff, the annual meeting, kickoff, and other special events.
- Provide logistical set-up and support for special events.
- Own a portfolio of campaign accounts, overseeing volunteers (employee campaign coordinators) in campaign activities and events.
- Build relationships with volunteers (employee campaign coordinators) through email, phone, and face to face meetings and trainings.
- Lead individual campaign kickoffs at partner organizations.
- Work with Executive Director on Volunteer Resource Center activities for current and prospective volunteer groups.
- Assist with implementation and management of an annual fundraising plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Highly organized with attention to detail; ability to work both independently and in a team; coordinate multiple, diverse projects; manage timelines and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; is personable, outgoing, and can build relationships with staff, volunteers, and community leaders.
- Willingness to learn and grown within the organization.
- Strong commitment to serving the community.