Member/Client Service Coordinator
Provide excellent Member /client /customer service to Members and guests who enter the Member suite.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MEMBER SERVICE FUNCTIONS
1 Greet all members, stakeholders, staff and general public in a professional and welcoming manner; Ensure all visitors sign-in and receive a visitors badge, if needed
- Provide detailed, accurate, and timely, information on the CW program to potential and existing members; Coordinate with staff to maintain current processes
- Maintain phone system & messaging for front desk;
- Maintain current manual of front desk duties; revising as necessary
- Maintain front desk and common areas to create a warm and welcoming environment
- Prepare coffee for members & guests on a daily basis, or as needed
- Maintain & Distribute ERM/TANK/Gift Cards as requested
- Coordinate ERM/TANK/Gift Card process; ensures prompt processing for reimbursement
- Procure ERM/TANK/Gift Cards and maintain adequate supply for members
- Enter denied applications into SalesForce, as needed.
- Make follow-up phone calls to members regarding workshop, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Member Service Coordinator to ensure front desk duties are being fulfilled, and members needs are being met
2. ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Lock/Unlock CW office; ensure ack-up plan, as needed.
- Update SalesFore records relative to mailings and Member records, as needed.
- Open and sort incoming correspondence, invoices, checks etc.
- Support Senior Team on a limited, as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned for the effective and smooth operation of Cincinnati Work
- Assist Supervisor with Scheduling and Logistics for Member Suite, as needed
- Assist with logistics and coordination of Staff In-Service days
- Assist with all event coordination within organization, as needed
- Minimum high school diploma, or equivalent
- 3+ years of administrative/customer service experience
- Multi-line phone experience
- SKILLS, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, & ABILITIES
- Helpful, Friendly, “Can-do” attitude
- Ability to exercise discretion regarding confidential matters
- Basic computer skills (MS Office Suite); Experience with email, mail merges, and contact database management ideal
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in diverse groups
- Teamwork; willingness to apply skills in a variety of ways to fulfill the mission of Cincinnati Works
- Passion for the vision and mission of Cincinnati Works
- PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift some moderately heavy items, such as a carton of paper.
- Ability to remain calm and collected in busy office environment