Manager of Donor Experience and Growth
United Way of Greater Cincinnati has an opportunity to make a lasting impact and transform the future of our community as Manager of Donor Experience and Growth. You will play a pivotal role in inspiring change and building connections that matter.
United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) has an opportunity to make a lasting impact and transform the future of our community as Manager of Donor Experience and Growth. You will play a pivotal role in inspiring change and building connections that matter.
At UWGC, we're not just an organization; we're a force for positive transformation. Our mission is to inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow. As the Manager of Donor Experience and Growth, you'll be at the heart of this mission, leading the charge to create unforgettable experiences that resonate with our donors and drive meaningful change.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Ignite Transformative Engagement:
- Lead the charge for transformative engagement by developing and executing innovative strategies that foster a sense of belonging and purpose within our diverse donor communities.
- Unleash your creativity to develop and craft impactful experiences that go beyond mere recognition – they educate, inspire, and forge lasting connections. Every touchpoint is an opportunity to showcase gratitude, impact, and the power of collective giving.
Provide Engaging Donation Opportunities:
- Introduce and lead peer-to-peer and cause-driven fundraising campaigns, encouraging donors to connect with our cause.
- Harness the power of donor communities to increase giving to amplify their impact in our community.
Communicate with Purpose:
- As a storyteller, you will craft compelling narratives that resonate with our donors and inspire ongoing financial support.
- Coordinate the creation of external marketing materials that not only promote opportunities for donor engagement but also embody the spirit of our shared mission.
Measure the Ripple Effect:
- Set, track, and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) related to fundraising to showcase the impact of giving.
- You’ll also measure KPIs that go beyond financial support when you track effect of your efforts in community growth, increased donation amounts, elevated engagement scores, and overall retention.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Preference for a minimum of two years of experience as a community or brand manager, demonstrating a passion for building and transforming relationships.
- Proficient in MS products (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Familiarity with CRM software; Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that go beyond words – the ability to build emotional connections.
- Willingness to drive to events and meetings within the regional area, including some evenings and weekends.
Core Competencies: Accountability, Organizational Commitment, Interpersonal skills, Time/Project Management, Integration, Communication/Interpersonal Skills, Strategic Planning.
Salary starting mid 50's, plus competitive benefits package
Applicants should apply by Monday, February 19, 2024, via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion