Fund Development & Marketing Assistant, WIN
The Fund Development & Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the director with stewarding the organization’s development and marketing efforts. Key responsibilities include, event implementation, database management and assisting in the production of print and electronic marketing materials.
Mission of Working In Neighborhoods: Empowering people to make informed choices for themselves and their neighborhoods through community building, home ownership and economic learning.
Job Title: Fund Development & Marketing Assistant
Accountable to: Fund Development/Marketing Director
Position: The Fund Development & Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the director with stewarding the organization’s development and marketing efforts. Key responsibilities include, event implementation, database management and assisting in the production of print and electronic marketing materials.
- Works with staff and committees to coordinate successful fundraising events
- Develops and implements event timetable
- Serves as agency liaison with event venue
- Solicits auction and raffle items -writes auction item descriptions
- Prepares correspondence for sponsors and other donors
- Coordinates the packaging of raffle and auction items
- Assists in producing event printed and electronic materials
- Coordinates event volunteer activities
- Manages event registration, online auction, event seating and event payout with GiveSmart
- Documents practices and procedures for use in future fundraising efforts
- Assist with other donor recognition and friend-raising events.
- Core responsibilities include ensuring accuracy of Salesforce database by entering and updating information
- Provides timely donor gift acknowledgements and pledge reminder
- Generates donor reports
- Works with director to increase annual gift through direct mail and ongoing donor stewardship
- Helps develop content for the website and social media
- Implements the social media strategy
- Assists in producing print and electronic newsletters
- Assist in producing collateral pieces (i.e. brochures, invitations, flyers, event booklets)
- Commitment to advance the mission and vision of WIN.
- Associates degree preferred 2 years’ experience in fund development or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite essential, experience in Publisher, donor software a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Skilled at project management
- Ability to work with diverse staff, volunteers, and the community to further WIN’s mission
Salary is $45,000 and includes health insurance benefits, vacation, flexible spending account, and employee assistance programs.
Applicants should email a letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit by mail to Working In Neighborhoods, Attention: Personnel Committee 1814 Dreman Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45223