Family Coach, Cornerstone Renter Equity
Cornerstone Renter Equity is a grass roots agency with a small team and flexible work environment, the agency works to assist families through a unique Renter Equity Program. The Family Coach works with families to ascertain family’ dreams for growth and change, partnering with them in achieve their self -sufficiency goals.
The Family Coach performs an outreach function to the community to drive new membership to Cornerstone Rental Equity. The Family Coach works to connect the family to community resources and provide connection to promote long term stability. The Family Coach acts as a liaison, connecting members to the CRSE Financial Coach and other community programs. The Family Coach works with families to ascertain family’ dreams for growth and change, partnering with them in achieve their self -sufficiency goals.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate monthly Membership Meetings.
- Work with families to assess their situation and assist them in establishing self-sufficiency goals to work toward long term stability.
- In partnership with families, develop Goal Based Action plan
- Maintain documentation and member files, to include the entering and maintenance of the electronic database.
- Track client participation in the Renter Equity Program, ensuring member participation in earning equity.
- Work with partners on outcomes of Renter Equity system and work collaboratively with other agencies.
- Support and work Cornerstone Renter Equity community events.
- Other duties as assigned
Salary and Benefits:
$38,000-48,000 Medical, Vision, PTO, Health and Wellness, 403b