Donor Database Coordinator
The Donor Database Coordinator leads all activities related to the donor database and donor acknowledgement and supports all fundraising efforts to enable Bethany House Services to fulfill its mission to empower families at risk of or experiencing homelessness with the solutions to achieve housing stability and long-term self-sufficiency. Primary responsibilities include processing all donations, producing all donor acknowledgements, facilitating all development reporting, and maintaining and managing the Raiser’s Edge database system.
· Manage all functions and uses of Raiser’s Edge donor database and train others at BHS who utilize various development database functions
· Facilitate all components of gift processing including donation data entry, donor acknowledgement letters, and record updating for both financial and in-kind donations
· Run queries and reports for various needs including mail lists, donor lists, development metrics, and more
· Maintain data integrity through database updates, enhancements, and necessary policies and procedures
· Lead all gathering and reporting of fundraising metrics for the organization
· Perform donor research as needed by CEO, CDO, or others
· Manage all online donation and registration pages, steward a small portfolio of recurring online donors, and assist with communications functions related to Raiser’s Edge including email and social media
· Assist in planning, coordination, and implementation of events
· Assist with other development or communications tasks as needed
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years in experience,
· Experience with donor databases, CRMs, or other databases
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· Strong quantitative, analytical, creative-thinking, and problem solving skills
· Excellent proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel
· Experience with accounting or finance is preferred
· Polished professional presence with exceptional verbal and written communication skills,
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, adapt to shifting priorities, and work on a team
· A valid driver’s license, able to meet BHS vehicle insurance requirements, and reliable transportation.
· Successful completion of criminal background check and drug tests.
· Physical mobility on a small agency campus and capacity to drive to appointments as scheduled.
· Ability to perform work quickly and accurately with minimal instruction.
· Essential physical requirements of the job: kneeling, standing, pulling, climbing, balancing, crouching, walking, lifting, stooping, tactile sense, hearing, reaching with hands and arms, grasping, pushing, fingering, repetitive movements, talking.
· Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
· Specific vision requirements: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.