Director Of Community Engagement and Giving
Join Inter Parish Ministry (IPM), a Cincy Magazine 2020 Nonprofit Award Winner. We have been addressing community needs since 1964. IPM continues to be forward thinking in our mission of feeding families and connecting neighbors with life-enhancing resources. We operate two Choice Food Pantries and a number of other programs to expand access to food by meeting clients where they live, learn, play, and pray. Make an impact that will be felt for future generations – be part of a prominent organization that feeds families and nourishes souls.
Enjoy the benefits of working in a long-standing organization with a small, dedicated staff. We cherish our donors, volunteers and staff, and highly value an inspired thought process.
Our Director of Community Engagement and Giving manages relationships with supporters and donors, corporate sponsors, churches and community groups. Responsible for comprehensive fundraising efforts for IPM including donor solicitation and relationship management, identification of funding sources (including but not limited to foundation requests), fundraising events and campaigns, and other opportunities that relate to the development plan. Oversees the in-kind donation process and collection drives. Responsible for oversight of all communications and community relations activities. Leads community engagement and giving team. Duties include:
Managing Donor Relationships and Fundraising Events:
- Lead the appeal process through a comprehensive plan to meet established goals by coordinating printed materials for donors for at least two annual campaigns to include a Summer Hunger Campaign and Year-End Campaign.
- Maintain and cultivate donor relationships by scheduling touchpoints with supporters in partnership with the President/CEO and Board of Trustees as appropriate.
- Create, lead and execute strategic grant calendar to include submission dates, LOIs and grant evaluation reporting in coordination with President/CEO.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with foundation representatives.
- Maintain and execute annual strategy for community outreach, including relationships and communications with Pantry Partner businesses and supporting churches.
- Lead all aspects of annual fundraising events (i.e., Celebration Event, Bourbon Raffle).
Leading Marketing, Communications and Community Relations Team
- Oversee and coordinate publications and speaking engagements that support fundraising activities.
College degree or higher required; 3-5 years of relevant experience in a non-profit preferred. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to interact with staff and the public in a professional manner.
Benefits: IPM offers a generous benefits package including healthcare, vision, dental, annual Health Savings Account matching, paid time off and 12+ paid holidays.
Application Procedure: We look forward to learning more about you. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.