Digital Marketing Specialist
Responsible To: Communications Manager
Purpose of Job: Supports individual departments and agency-wide marketing needs by creating and implementing digital communications and strategy across various marketing platforms. Position is responsible for creation, delivery and tracking of all digital communications including social media, email, website, and paid media.
If you are a talented writer and creative digital marketer who wants their work to make a difference in the community and in the lives of children, the Digital Marketing Specialist position at 4C for Children is the job for you!
- Minimum of five years digital marketing experience and/or training required.
- Self-starter with strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Very strong writing, editing and oral communication skills; excellent storytelling skills and creation/use of visual elements
- Experience creating and executing content for social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Familiarity with using and interpreting social media analytic tools.
- Experience working within email management systems and databases preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat on both PC and Mac platforms.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress and basic knowledge of website analytics and SEO.
- Strong project leadership, prioritization, assessment, organizational and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail while balancing a portfolio of multiple projects.
- Collaborative work style with a commitment to enhancing team workflow and project management
- Video editing and photography experience a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret all relevant communications data
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to flex schedule to support small number of evening/weekend events or meetings per year.
- Able to safely lift and transport up to 25 lbs.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Creation and execution of social media strategies and campaigns across all agency channels and platforms
- Daily maintenance of social media channels to promote engagement with audiences and clients and amplify content of local and state partners.
- Management and creation of a variety of reoccurring/regular email communications to key audiences. This includes writing, editing, optimizing and coordinating email copy.
- Maintenance and content creation for agency website; ability to provide intranet support
- Contribute to strategy and implementation of digital engagement efforts for donors and key audiences
- Perform the following tasks within the management and maintenance of the Salsa Engage
Email/Engagement Platform o Contact information record management o Cleanup and monitoring of mail lists o Analysis of digital communications statistics
- Support for project specific programmatic requests, such as the creation of digital assets and collateral.
- Adherence to agency social media and guidelines and agency branding and style guide.
Required for application: Up to five samples from your portfolio that highlight your writing ability and professional social media/email marketing experience. Feel free to include links in your resume as well.
Resumes may be sent to Angie Moore at email@example.com