Development Manager, Cancer Free KIDS
CancerFree KIDS is seeking a dynamic fundraiser to lead the execution of the organization's peer-to-peer, social, and team-based fundraising efforts.
CancerFree KIDS is a Greater Cincinnati based non-profit organization that does one thing: we fund research to end childhood cancer. CancerFree KIDS is funded through the generosity of our corporate and individual donors. This support predominately comes through our signature events, community partnerships and individual fundraising efforts on behalf of CancerFree KIDS.
Since inception in 2002, CancerFree KIDS has funded 173 research projects totaling $7 million. In 2021, we hit a benchmark in our investments of $1,000,000 for the first time to our partners at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, OH.
Here’s what you get to do:
- Oversee peer-to-peer, social and team-based fundraising for the following CancerFree KIDS’ events including but not limited to:
- Recruit and manage corporate team recruitment for the 100 Mile Challenge Corporate Competition
- Build and execute comprehensive strategies for increased engagement and fundraising from team captains and participants to meet or exceed event fundraising goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new individual and corporate donors, foundations, and families who have been personally impacted from childhood cancer.
- Identify creative ways to steward, cultivate, and inspire participants to increase engagement and passion for our mission.
- Perform office work directly related to the policies and mission of organization.
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion
- Passion for the mission and vision of CancerFree KIDS
- Demonstrated success in fundraising or sales, minimum 2+ years preferred
- You possess interpersonal communication skills and strategic thinking.
- You operate with poise, dignity, and reliability in your personal and professional life.
- You thrive in a creative, inventive environment with people who are passionate about their work.
- You are excited to bring people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you and trust you.
- When you see something that can be improved you fix it. You are self-motivated, skilled at getting things done and possess a strong work ethic.
- You have a strong desire to make CancerFree KIDS a world class organization.