ArtWorks seeks a Database Coordinator to support fundraising and programs that advance our mission. This is a growth opportunity to join the dynamic team responsible for expanding our portfolio of donors and supporters needed to drive programming impact. Core responsibilities include database entry, acknowledgement letters, and reports.
About ArtWorks: Now in its 26th year, ArtWorks is an award-winning Greater Cincinnati nonprofit that has pioneered public art and economic impact throughout the region with a mission to transform people and places through investments in creativity. ArtWorks co-creates public art with community leaders that builds civic pride and beautifies the region, creating jobs for more than 300 artists annually, including youth ages 14-21, to earn a living wage. The economic empowerment and mentorship that ArtWorks provides leads to upward mobility, which is critically important for youth who come from a majority of underserved households and who are underemployed. Since 1996, ArtWorks has employed over 4,000 youth and 3,500 creative professionals. The organization has completed more than 14,000 public and private art works of art, including public sculpture, light-based installations and more than 200 permanent outdoor murals, contributing to the region’s global reputation as an arts destination. Now headquartered in Walnut Hills, ArtWorks is part of the burgeoning arts district in Cincinnati’s historic second downtown. Learn more at artworkscincinnati.org.
ArtWorks seeks a Database Coordinator to support fundraising and programs that advance our mission. This is a growth opportunity to join the dynamic team responsible for expanding our portfolio of donors and supporters needed to drive programming impact. Core responsibilities include database entry, acknowledgement letters, and reports. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a collaborative and forward-thinking team of staff to build institutional strength and capacity through fundraising and earned revenue models generating $2MM+ annually.
- Primary Salesforce administrator
- Maintain donor and sales records
- Enter all gifts and transactions
- Create acknowledgement letters and tax forms
- Manage event registrations and tracking through Classy
- Onboard new users for Salesforce/Classy platforms
- Create historical and analytic reports
Qualifications and experiences:
- Commitment to ArtWorks’ mission, vision, values, culture and Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Accessibility Plan
- 1-3 years of experience with donor databases, experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Associate Degree at minimum and/or commensurate experience
- Driver’s license and personal transportation
- Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours when needed
Skills and abilities:
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Exercises discretion and good judgment
- Experience with various technologies, able to troubleshoot and research as issues arise
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products, experience with Abode Creative Cloud suite is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrates tactfulness when dealing with others
- Experience and ease meeting and welcoming people from diverse backgrounds
- Comfortable working with donors, volunteers, and youth
- Ability to manage time well, particularly while managing competing priorities
- Adhere to ethical behavior and business practices
- Sets priorities, develops work plans and schedules, monitors and reports progress
- Manage sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, solve problems and make decisions that improve team/organizational effectiveness and drive results
- Creative, flexible and innovative, with proven ability to implement projects
- Be part of an amazing mission and make a mark in transforming the Greater Cincinnati region with public art, building community, and investing in young artists
- Help build a future home for ArtWorks with a site for permanent art studios, gallery, and event space to build a more vibrant community
- Be part of a dynamic team that embraces a growth mindset
- Be part of a collaborative, creative and flexible work culture that is people centered.
- Join a team that values diversity, equity, and inclusion in community-centered work that creates positive change. Read our full commitment here.
To Apply: Click here with cover letter, resume and references.