SAFY is seeking a full time Clinical Therapist for our Cincinnati division in Ohio for our Family Preservation program. As a Clinical Therapist, you will be responsible for providing a range of moderately complex clinical services (diagnostic assessment, treatment planning, interventions, individual, family therapy, etc.) with children, adolescents, and identified adults.
Who We Are
At SAFY, our mission is Preserving Families & Securing Futures. For over 35 years, our work has rested on a single, radical idea – children belong in families. We believe that every child and family deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential. We are an extraordinary team of 500 employees in seven states providing services such as Family Preservation & Reunification, Behavioral Health, Therapeutic Foster Care, Adoption Services and Older Youth Services so the families and children we serve can build resilience and thrive.
What You’ll Do
- Administer, score, and interpret assessment instruments.
- Complete any identified diagnostic assessments. Develop and implement Service Plan based on assessments; Provide ongoing mental health/clinical services as needed or are required by contract; Maintain client documentation.
- Services are provided at the level of frequency, intensity and duration appropriate to prevent placement or achieve reunification. Services provided are tailored to each family’s needs, problems, strengths, lifestyle and culture. Work effectively in teams to coordinate services and programming for families and children.
- Develop/maintain consultative and liaison relationships with catchments area caregivers (e.g., schools, human services agencies, etc.) in order to cultivate work relations, provide consultative services and/or promote the coordination and development of mental health services.
- Establish mutually respectful rapport and implements interventions necessary to meet needs of client/collaterals; appropriately sets limits and maintains helping role as a Mental Health practitioner.
- May be trained in Medicaid billing for in home clients.
- Community based
- On-Call is required – additional compensation will be provided.
- Maintain accurate and professional documentation in content and appearance as required for each assigned case.
- Submit written reports to supervisor and other parties as required timely and accurately regarding progress of each family’s case.
- Prepare comprehensive reports that adequately convey the necessary information to permit interpretation and decision making. Maintaining client files in a current status is an essential requirement of this position.
What You Bring
We are looking for amazing people who have diverse backgrounds and experiences, are inspired by our mission and are highly motivated to serve the children and families in our care. You’ll be right at home if you learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate strong relationships, understand the power of diversity, advocate for equity, aspire to lead through inclusion, and push yourself, your work and the people around you to the next level.
- LSW/LPC license in Ohio is required. LISW/LPCC preferred
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, child & family studies, or counseling is required.
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of mental health/therapeutic intervention with children, adolescents, and families.
- Experience with best practice models of clinical application preferred
What We Offer
OFFERING A $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Targeted hiring range: $40,000-$58,000
- Compensation is commensurate with transferrable experience, education and licensure of candidate, along with internal equity and budgeted amount for the role.
- Comprehensive benefit plan options including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and flexible spending account options
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- 12 paid holidays per year and generous sick & vacation time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Referral bonus program
- Leave donation program
- Professional Development & reimbursement for outside clinical supervision
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company paid cell phone or stipend
SAFY is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. SAFY does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, arrest record, conviction record, or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of SAFY, including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, and administering all personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs or terminations.
*OFFERING A $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
We will be holding an open interview on 10/11 from 9-12 and 3-5 at 11590 Century Blvd. Suite 116 Cincinnati, OH