Chief Experience Officer
The Chief Experience Officer will drive strategy and operational efforts to ensure that each stakeholder of United Way of Greater Cincinnati has an excellent experience regardless of their connection, including team members, donors, community partners, volunteers, residents, elected officials and corporate leaders.
The Chief Experience Officer (CXO) will drive strategy and operational efforts to ensure that each stakeholder of United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) has an excellent experience regardless of their connection, including team members, donors, community partners, volunteers, residents, elected officials and corporate leaders. Through strategic leadership of UWGC’s people, processes, and technology systems, the CXO will have the responsibility for maximizing systems to provide seamless experiences and coordination across the organization. The CXO will provide leadership to UWGC’s information technology, analytics, human resources, and strengthen process improvement and learning functions. The CXO will be a key partner to the CEO and Chief Strategy Officer in executing UWGC’s strategic framework and annual business plan. As a member of the Executive team, the CXO will also partner and consult with Executive Team members to improve supports in executing excellent experiences and deliver on key business objectives.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and Executive team members to participate in organizational decisions and provide strategic and operational leadership for United Way’s people, processes and technology systems to ensure quality experiences for all stakeholders.
- Lead overall IT strategy to ensure that UWGCs has high quality systems that integrate data and coordinate efforts across the organization to drive analytical efforts to inform business decisions and support UWGC’s impact in the community. Ensure that systems provide a full view of constituent relationships with UWGC and that experiences are high quality and seamless.
- Lead analytics function and design analytics strategy to drive organizational insights to inform and improve engagement experiences, impact and revenue. Lead organizational processes to apply analytics and insights for quality improvement and in support of capability building of team members.
- Lead Human Resources strategy to recruit, retain and develop staff talent to execute against organizational strategy, including establishing goals and training plans to increase organizational capabilities as needed. Support the development and execution of DEI strategy and plans to support an organizational culture of equity.
- Support the implementation of organizational project management, process improvement, and organizational knowledge management tools to lead executional excellence as an organization. Facilitate collaborative design of cross-team processes to create the best possible experiences for external stakeholders.
- Lead and develop team of directors, managers and individual contributors in ATS and HR Including establishing clear goals, providing performance feedback, recognizing and rewarding team accomplishments, supporting training, learning and/or other growth opportunities, and ensuring an inclusive pool of talent with adequate bench strength.
- Bachelor's Degree and ten years of demonstrated progressive experience in non-profit or corporate organizational or experience management.
- Strong relationship building and management experience.
- Strategic and results driven.
- Innovative thinker with a track record of translating strategic thinking into inclusive actions plans and results.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, makes decisions based on accurate and timely data driven analysis.
- Presence and confidence to project credibility to the Board and other strategic stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in building relationships with board members, major donors, corporate executives, and government and community agency leaders.
- Proven experience and ability to lead, direct, coach and mentor team in achieving organizational goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated relationship management/closing of large customer sales or major gifts.
- Excellent writing, editing, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Understands the role digital technology plays in acquiring, engaging and retaining donors, advocates and volunteers and creates incredible user experiences to positively impact fundraising results.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results -orientation.
Applicants should apply by Friday, March 17, 2023 via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion