The primary responsibility of the Caretaker is to be available for on-site emergency maintenance. Must respond to all alarms on alternate week nights, alternate weekends and on-call holidays. Respond to emergency maintenance requests and repair minor jobs. Housing is provided on-site.
- Respond to all fire, medical, security and emergency maintenance calls, repairing deficiency when possible.
- Respond to all other emergency situations while on duty during assigned times as indicated.
- Maintain trash compactor and dumpster area.
- Cleaning and treatment of sidewalks during inclement weather.
- Communicate with towing service to remove unauthorized vehicles violating parking restrictions.
- Report problems and concerns to Facilities Manager or Administrator.