Associate, Project Lift
United Way of Greater Cincinnati is seeking a Project Lift Associate who will play an important role in supporting day-to-day operations of Project Lift. The Associate will support efforts to deepen the impact of Project Lift and ensure it contributes to building strong systems of care for families in the region.
United Way of Greater Cincinnati is seeking a Project Lift Associate who will play an important role in supporting day-to-day operations of Project Lift. The Associate will support efforts to deepen the impact of Project Lift and ensure it contributes to building strong systems of care for families in the region. The Associate will also support implementation with consistently high standards of accessibility, equity, effective and efficient processes, positive communications, and supportive interactions with community partners and Project Lift participants; and will support efforts to manage and analyze Project Lift data, manage relationships, and deliver quality programming.
Project Lift is a unique public/private partnership created to remove barriers families face on their path to greater economic wellbeing. Families enrolled in Lift work with an organization in our network – referred to as sponsor agencies – who provide a flexible, family-tailored approach to supporting families in reaching their goals. Families participate for a minimum of one year up to three years, and gain access to a variety of supports including workforce development, flexible funds, and coaching.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Support Day-to-Day Operations of Project Lift:
- Support Manager in management of sponsor agency and management team meeting.
- Support continuous improvement efforts through data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Provide training, technical assistance and on time troubleshooting to sponsor agencies to support their role in Project Lift.
- Assess Project Lift referrals for appropriateness, providing alternative community resources when necessary.
- Ensure timely linkage to Project Lift sponsors and monitor sponsors for timely enrollment and follow up on assignments.
- Process new funding requests and provide oversight of agency funding, including audits of agency funding records to ensure accuracy, appropriate documentation, and provide reconciliation support to sponsor agencies.
Support Best Practices and Data Management:
- Create reports to guide program management, improvement, and community impact.
- Provide direct support to partners to ensure fidelity to Project Lift model and consistency in implementation across partners.
- Serve as direct relationship manager with portfolio of sponsor agencies.
- Create solutions to common challenges and opportunities to support capacity for sponsor agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or in a related field or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of professional work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and ability to work independently.
- Frequent local travel to events within the regional area; some out of town travel for national conferences or trainings.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Salary starting low 40's plus competitive benefits package
Applicants should apply by Friday, March 10, 2023, via the link below:
UWGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion