The Advancement Director is a member of the school’s Administrative Leadership Team and responsible for its overall development efforts, including annual support, alumni relations, fundraising events, and capital campaign.
Villa Madonna Academy is a co-ed, K-12 Catholic school, and was voted one of NKY Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2022. Our tradition is deeply rooted in the Benedictine values of hospitality, respect, service, stewardship, and scholarship.
The Advancement Director manages a small-but-talented team of fundraising, alumni relations, and communications/marketing professionals.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in developing and implementing a multi-faceted fundraising strategy; achieving funding goals; and cultivating and sustaining relationships with donors, sponsors, foundations, corporations, and the Villa community.
- Strong organizational and networking skills;
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- An eye for detail; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum of five years’ experience;
- Proficiency with Excel;
- Experience with Raiser's Edge;
- Experience with Greater Giving.
Please email cover letter, resume, and professional references to VillaMadonna.Development@gmail.com.