Accounting Specialist II
Envision is a non-profit providing services for children and adults with disabilities. We offer benefits, up to 20 days PTO, paid holidays (10 per year!), bonuses and more!
This position is full-time at 30 hours weekly with Sign-On Bonus! Come join our diverse team of compassionate individuals making a difference in the lives of those with disabilities!
Salary Range: $19.00 to 23.00 Hourly
Envision Ohio is currently seeking an Accounting Specialist to join our team. This position is full-time, 30 hours weekly. As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, our team truly makes a difference.
As a member of the Envision team, full-time employees enjoy: - Health insurance benefits (including vision and dental) with company match!
- 401k retirement plan with company match!
- 10 paid holidays per year (plus PTO)!
- Fun company events (like picnics, parties, and raffles)!
- Bonuses, awards, and competitive industry pay!
- Being a part of a diverse and welcoming team that makes a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is responsible for accurate coding and processing of invoices/expenditures to the proper general ledger account and department according to stringent deadlines for several related business entities
- Coordinate with Program Directors to resolve receipt collection/coding issues
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail when reconciling accounts
- Monitor vendor account detail for receipt of invoices and/or credits and other irregularities
- Maintain accounts payable customer files
- Investigate and resolve customer/internal queries
- Process checks on a weekly and ad hoc basis
- Handle entry of consumer authorizations into the billing software
- Be the main contact for staffs’ time entry into billing software for payroll/billing service time - critical deadline driven
- Import staffs’ time entry from the time keeping software to the billing software
- Review activity and perform monthly audits of FBO accounts and trust for clients - as needed backup basis
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with customers, colleagues and external partners – team player
- Back up the Accounts Receivable desk, as needed
- Other projects/duties as assigned by CFO
- Eagerness to learn and grow – self starter
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- One to three years of related experience in accounts receivable and/or accounts payable, bookkeeping procedures, and office administration
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; business writing and technical skills - Mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
- Proficient with accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Quickbooks Non-Profit, Advisor billing software
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to discuss this opportunity further with you! Submit your resume today and a member of our team will reach out to you.